Subprime Mortgage Loan
We analyze lenders based on:
- Does the lender have a "damaged credit" or subprime
mortgage loan program?
- Are they popular among other borrowers with bad credit
- As a lender, are they solid? Reputable?
- Other factors
Subprime mortgage lenders can help you finance a home even after
a bankruptcy or foreclosure. Avoid predatory lenders by
using reputable mortgage companies and comparing rates.
Recommended Subprime Mortgage
Top Recommended Companies To Refinance With:
Act Now! Lower your monthly mortgage payment!
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- Bad Credit OK
- New Purchases, Home Equity & Refinance
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Quick Application with worthwhile results
If you are looking for a mortgage loan but have "less than perfect credit" this company has options for people with credit problems. Complete a short form and get one dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing with a simple, straightforward process.
Mortgage rates are still low. Refinance & Lower Your Payment!
- Get Started on a Lower Payment Now!
- America's #1 Online Lender
- Save More and Spend Less!
- No Obligation and Free Expert Advice
Another Great "bad-credit" Mortgage Company! QuickenLoans is also a competitive mortgage company for people with all types of credit including poor credit. Refinance or get new mortgage offers from this reputable Web based mortgage lender.