Bad Credit Mortgage
We research the current bad credit mortgage lenders for you.
We analyze lenders based on:
- Does the lender have a subprime loan program?
- Are they popular among other borrowers?
- Are they reputable?
Top Recommended Companies To Refinance With:
Act Now! Lower your monthly mortgage payment!
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- Bad Credit OK
- New Purchases, Home Equity & Refinance
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Quick Application with worthwhile results
If you are looking for a mortgage loan but have "less than perfect credit" this company has options for people with credit problems. Complete a short form and get one dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing with a simple, straightforward process.
Mortgage rates are still low. Refinance & Lower Your Payment!
- Get Started on a Lower Payment Now!
- America's #1 Online Lender
- Save More and Spend Less!
- No Obligation and Free Expert Advice
Another Great "bad-credit" Mortgage Company! QuickenLoans is also a competitive mortgage company for people with all types of credit including poor credit. Refinance or get new mortgage offers from this reputable Web based mortgage lender.
Buying a home after a bankruptcy is possible. Take
advantage of the many subprime loan options available online.
Beware of predatory lenders - Some subprime lenders
take advantage of high risk borrowers by charging excessive
fees and unreasonable interest rates. Make sure you
apply with a reputable lender.
Make sure you apply for
quotes from a least 2-3 different online brokers before settling
with a company. There are many different bad credit
mortgage brokers online that you can choose to work with.