Bad Credit - No Down Payment Mortgage Loans
your credit history is poor, it can be difficult to get approved
for a home mortgage loan. It can be even more difficult to
get 100% financing on your loan to avoid making a down payment.
There are a few things you can do to help with the process.
1. Ask the seller of the home to pay all closing costs.
This is done very often, so sellers are usually not surprised
when the buyer asks for the closing costs to be paid as part of
2. Shop around for the best mortgage loan. Many
mortgage brokers will tell you that if they can't help you, no
one can. It's simply not true. Most mortgage brokers
have access to many different types of mortgage programs.
Try to get at least 2-3 loan quotes before you commit to work
with a specific broker.
Recommended Bad Credit
Top Recommended Companies To Refinance With:
Act Now! Lower your monthly mortgage payment!
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- Bad Credit OK
- New Purchases, Home Equity & Refinance
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Quick Application with worthwhile results
If you are looking for a mortgage loan but have "less than perfect credit" this company has options for people with credit problems. Complete a short form and get one dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing with a simple, straightforward process.
Mortgage rates are still low. Refinance & Lower Your Payment!
- Get Started on a Lower Payment Now!
- America's #1 Online Lender
- Save More and Spend Less!
- No Obligation and Free Expert Advice
Another Great "bad-credit" Mortgage Company! QuickenLoans is also a competitive mortgage company for people with all types of credit including poor credit. Refinance or get new mortgage offers from this reputable Web based mortgage lender.