Applying online for a mortgage loan
is safe and secure, if you use a reputable mortgage company.
Consider applying for a refinance loan with more than one lender
to compare quotes and make sure you are getting the lowest
interest rate and terms you can qualify for.
Our Recommended Mortgage Refinance Lenders:
Top Recommended Companies To Refinance With:
Act Now! Lower your monthly mortgage payment!
- Competitive rates and no hidden fees
- Bad Credit OK
- New Purchases, Home Equity & Refinance
- One dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing
- Quick Application with worthwhile results
If you are looking for a mortgage loan but have "less than perfect credit" this company has options for people with credit problems. Complete a short form and get one dedicated mortgage banker from first call to closing with a simple, straightforward process.
Mortgage rates are still low. Refinance & Lower Your Payment!
- Get Started on a Lower Payment Now!
- America's #1 Online Lender
- Save More and Spend Less!
- No Obligation and Free Expert Advice
Another Great "bad-credit" Mortgage Company! QuickenLoans is also a competitive mortgage company for people with all types of credit including poor credit. Refinance or get new mortgage offers from this reputable Web based mortgage lender.
If you have some net worth or more particularly owe less on your current home mortgage than your home is worth than you could take advantage of a refinance on your mortgage loan and the low, low rates currently available. Refinancing your home is not free so it is important to shop around for a reputable lender to help get you the best interest ratepossible given your credit score.
In comparing lenders, we analyze:
- Whether or not they offer the lowest interest rates.
- The lenders popularity among other home refinancing
- Whether or not they are reputable as a mortgage
refinance company and other factors.